Back to News
High Achieving Diagnostic Field Rep
Mackenzie Stuart has been working closely with a number of big players in the US Diagnostics market for a number of years. Currently we are seeing huge movements and aggressive sales strategies requiring a number of high achieving salespeople for one of our closest clients. We are looking for the best candidates in return for the best salaries and commission the market has to offer. Our client has a presences accross the states, but focus areas currently are Texas, East Coast and West Coast.
- Achieve business objectives for assigned – ie improving margin, growing revenues, cross selling
- Guide the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets
- Develop, build and cultivate long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization
- Assist management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels
- Lead territory team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
- Degree educated, preferably in a technical subject but not essential
- Experience carrying large quotas and working with long sales cycles as well as demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding those quotas
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Specific experience selling healthcare products
- 5+ years’ experience in a field based sales role, diagnostics strongly preferable
- Ability to learn and retain technical knowledge, though technical support is on hand
- Any professional and recognised sales training is a bonus
The remuneration that this role offers is very, very competitive. For this reason, this client is looking for the best and most dedicated salespeople in the market. If this is you, and you are confident you can prove yourself, we look forward to hearing from you.