Ref: CD - EE - Detroit
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a leading international Automotive Tier 1 manufacturer. The company is a leading manufacturer of …Show more
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a leading international Automotive Tier 1 manufacturer. The company is a leading manufacturer of powertrain and driveline components for commercial and lightweight vehicles worldwide.
As a result of restructuring, we are recruiting for an Electrical Engineer, based in Detroit, Michigan. The successful candidate will look to step into a more senior level role within the next 12-24 months.
The individual in the role will be responsible for the design, development and testing of electrical hardware based on the electrical architecture and the electrical requirements within a project.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Development of core and/or application specific electrical requirements for automotive electronics.
- Develop electrical hardware in compliance with Global Product Engineering Process (GPEP).
- Verify electrical requirements at component and bench level testing.
- Support rest of the functional disciplines with all aspects related to electrical hardware.
- Perform complex work assignments requiring independent problem solving and decision making, requiring strong electrical technical competency.
- Work assignments primarily involve senior/advanced level work and may mentor other electrical engineers.
- Lead planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting of all electrical related activities for various projects.
- Coordination of integration of core electrical components into an application specific electrical design.
- Competency and mastery of the field.
- Work assignments primarily involve entry level or intermediate work.
- Electrical Engineer (Design)
- Main customer interface for all electrical hardware related activities including customer design reviews, clarify and negotiate customer requirements for the project.
To be considered for the role, the following requirements must be met:
- Located in, or willing to relocate to Detroit, Michigan
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- 6+ years’ relevant work in a similar role in the automotive industry
- Ability to work and travel within assigned territory 25% of time
- Must be an excellent communicator both oral and written in English, other languages are advantageous also
The expected salary of this role would be in the region of $100,000 – $115,000 plus addition benefits including company car and pension.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Chemicals, Coatings, Oil & Gas, Mining, Construction, Medical, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors. Show LessApply Now
$100,000 - 120,000
Position: Senior Sales Engineer – Water Treatment Chemicals Location: Toronto and Montreal, Canada Our client is currently looking to hire two …Show more
Position: Senior Sales Engineer – Water Treatment Chemicals
Location: Toronto and Montreal, Canada
Our client is currently looking to hire two experienced sales engineers for the GTA and Montreal areas in Canada. This individual will report directly to the Area Sales Manager and will establish, maintain, and develop connections with existing clients as well as actively participate in the development of the company by soliciting target clients. The ideal candidate will be customer service driven, develop a new client base, and be highly interested in the different chemical applications available in our industry.
Summary of responsibilities
Current Clients: Service and Support (40%)
- In collaboration with our team of experts, develop and maintain lasting connections with various existing client representatives by providing support and solutions.
- Increase business opportunities by showing a desire to improve customer service processes.
- Evaluate and constantly reassess customer needs and offer innovative solutions adapted to their specific requirements and/or projects.
- Offer quality support to accounts for which he or she is responsible, respond to demands, find solutions, and, if needed, help with physical tests and develop solutions in conjunction with the company’s laboratory.
Business Development (40%)
- Proactively target potential clients and solicit them in person, by phone, and/or via social media in his or her own physical territory.
- Promote business development by finding new prospects with target volume potential.
- Actively contribute to the sales strategy, evaluate needs, find solutions, follow-up on ongoing cases, and prepare proposals as well as presentations for clients.
- Complete requests for information, requests for quotations.
Other Responsibilities (20%)
- Stay informed about new and upcoming products, the competition, and target market conditions.
- Write activity and sales reports. Daily update information in CRM system and AX system.
- Respect and promote the company’s values.
- Follow H&S and ISO rules and regulations at all times.
- Complete urgent and unexpected tasks on-call and/or outside of regular business hours.
- Perform all other related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, or equivalent studies.
- 3-5 years of experience of experience in Technical Sales.
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Development.
- Experience selling specialized products in a related field (asset).
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken). French an asset.
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Have a valid driver’s licence.
- Be in good physical condition:
- Be able to lift, move, push, and pull objects between 20 and 33 kg.
- Excellent aptitude for developing and maintaining business relations.
- Ability to work in a team towards common objectives.
- Strong ability to seize business opportunities.
- Marketing approach.
- Communicator, motivated, proactive, and persevering.
- Proven ability to find solutions.
- Professionalism and integrity.
- Focused on providing excellent customer service.
The chosen candidate could, on occasion, be required to travel 48-72 hours. Training and full support will be provided to the selected applicant. We offer the possibility of a long-term career opportunities, interesting challenges, competitive wages, and a friendly work environment. Show LessApply Now
CAD60,000 - 100,000
Toronto and Montreal, Canada
Application Development Engineer – Engineering Plastics Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with an international polymers and specialty products Company that …Show more
Application Development Engineer – Engineering Plastics
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with an international polymers and specialty products Company that manufactures and sells products to OEMs.
As a result we are recruiting for an Application Development Engineer – Engineering Plastics.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Works closely with Regional Management Team to ensure contract management and tenders are competitive and profitable
- Identify technical specifications required for established customers.
- Serve as a technical resource to other team members.
- Participate in the development of scale up, process testing plans and procedures, data analysis and/or communication of the results.
- Must be able to maintain current projects and help secure new business
- Opportunity to participate in the development of new applications, product launch testing plans, data analysis and/or communication of the results.
- Prepare product specifications incorporating products and services into customer applications.
- Develop strategic plans for portfolio expansion
- Engage with key clients and understand the technical challenges they are facing to develop and implement a strategic technical sales to meet clients’ demands.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Located in the Benelux region.
- Proven ability to apply complex analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; excellent presentation skills.
- Self-motivated team player with an ability to multi-task.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with Engineering Plastics.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to develop and maintain long term client relationships.
- Strong entrepreneurial skills, vast OEM network, a strong technical knowledge (engineering plastics)
- Ability to work and travel within assigned territory 50%+ of time.
- Must be an excellent communicator both oral and written in English & German other European languages beneficial.
- Able to understand key business drivers and to have the vision to identify long and short term market penetration opportunities.
Mackenzie Stuart is currently seeking a Corporate Account Manager to be located in Columbus, Ohio. As a Senior Account Manager (SAM), you …Show more
Mackenzie Stuart is currently seeking a Corporate Account Manager to be located in Columbus, Ohio.
As a Senior Account Manager (SAM), you will develop and sustain long-term strategic customer relationships for mutual growth, profitability, trust, loyalty, and innovation. The SAM must leverage our enterprise resources and capabilities in creating value-based solutions to meet both the customer’s and company’s current and future requirements.
- Achieve revenue and gross profit business goals for defined strategic accounts
- Create and execute an account growth strategy aligned with global marketing through efficient utilization of company resources
- Improve client satisfaction and loyalty by maintaining the company brand across corporate customer locations and documenting value delivery
- Refresh products purchased by strategic customers with new technology offerings
- Build network of relationships across entire client organization at high levels
- Maintain a strong performance coaching culture for talent development
- Execute an effective account profitability and pricing strategy while maximizing cash flow
- BS in Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years selling to heavy manufacturing industries. Paper industry is ideal.
- Demonstrated success at selling value propositions to high level decision makers
- Confident delivery of boardroom presentations
- Leading and unifying broad teams toward collaborative customer efforts
- Creating innovative negotiation outcomes to enhance contract profitability
- Navigating joint development agreements with customer R&D departments
- Ability to travel 60-70%
- Strong working knowledge of basic IT (MS Office and other utilization tools)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection:
Mackenzie Stuart is ab leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.