Location: California Salary: $60,000 – $70,000 + Package THE BUSINESS We are representing a growing distributor of specialty chemicals for the Personal …Show more
Salary: $60,000 – $70,000 + Package
We are representing a growing distributor of specialty chemicals for the Personal Care market in their search for a Sales Representative. The company is in a recruitment drive due to extensive growth over the last year and they are looking to bring on new talent to invigorate the sales team. This is a great opportunity to join an emerging team with realistic global progression.
- Overseeing a number of B-C Accounts, nurturing and implementing growth strategies.
- Maximizing sales through new customer acquisition, to expand the territory.
- Liaising closely with customers/suppliers to manage important relationships and ensure optimal business development.
- Close communication with cross functional teams to maintain good knowledge of market trends and products.
- Travelling when necessary to meet and engage with key clients, customers and peers.
- Technical Degree necessary
- Must be flexible to travel when necessary.
- Preferably 2 years in a technical role in the Personal Care and cosmetic ingredients market.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Select:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection consultancy business. With offices in Leeds and London, we provide both retained and contingency recruitment services across a range of market sectors and industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, FMCG, Logistics & Supply Chain, and manufacturing. We appreciate the uniqueness of every candidate’s situation and apply this to our business approach, striving to make trust and professionalism a paramount feature of our conduct. Show LessApply Now
$60,000 - 70,000
Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a global leader in agricultural technologies in search of an …Show more
Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a global leader in agricultural technologies in search of an innovative and dynamic global leader responsible for defining and implementing the global strategy for developing the company’s global biology presence to facilitate continuous product development and company growth.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- PhD educated in Biological or Agricultural related areas.
- 10+ years’ experience in Research and Product Development associated with Agricultural technologies and product fields.
- 10+ years’ demonstrated success leading global cross functional teams.
- Experience working in commercial environments or groups.
- Expert knowledge of agricultural product field development and commercialization processes in key global markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe and North America.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Work directly with the Chief Technology Officer and other senior leadership team members to define and implement global product strategies.
- Overseeing the design and implementation of product development programmes In line with global strategy.
- Oversee product management, development and research team on a global level, across APAC, Europe, NORAM and LATAM.
- Produce commercial and technical studies for global product programs reflecting and analysing key differences and insights for each specific region.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors. Show LessApply Now
$120,000 - 160,000
THE BUSINESS Mackenzie Stuart is currently recruiting a Purchasing Manager for a privately owned manufacturer of Fragrances & Flavours. Established decades …Show more
Mackenzie Stuart is currently recruiting a Purchasing Manager for a privately owned manufacturer of Fragrances & Flavours. Established decades ago, the company has grown from a single site in the South of France, to become a global player, serving markets across EMEA & Asia. The growth they have seen means they require an experienced Purchaser to join the team.
- Handling sourcing, price negotiation, payments, shipping and order follow up for all global business
- Strategize to improve existing Purchasing systems and bring up to standard
- Meet, source and audit new suppliers while maintaining existing supplier relationships
- Stock management, quality checking and internal communication
- Monitor suppliers performance to ensure quality, regulations and scheduled are met
- Forecast upcoming demand and track status of ongoing activities, supporting both sales team and product development capabilities.
- Prepare and confirm purchase orders, make shipment arrangements and track all movement
- Good knowledge of raw materials and chemicals for cosmetics and fragrances, including international markets
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in Sourcing/Purchasing role within the industry
- Energetic, strong communicator and negotiator
- Self-motivated, willing to learn and work hard
- Fluent English speaking (Mandarin & Cantonese also a bonus)
- Good numerical skills and computer literacy
€40,000 - 50,000
THE BUSINESS I am currently representing a leading, privately owned manufacturer of fragrances, flavours & specialty ingredients – in their search …Show more
I am currently representing a leading, privately owned manufacturer of fragrances, flavours & specialty ingredients – in their search for a new Sales Manager to join the North America Fragrance team. This is a new position that will be responsible for business development and revenue generation in a relatively new market for this company, focusing on the Beauty & Fine Fragrance areas. The company is in a growth phase and is looking to improve their NOAM business to be at the same level as other regions they operate in.
- Create and implement sales strategy to target customer accounts and generate growth in the above categories
- Conduct business development activity to acquire new customers across the region
- Manage and develop the existing sales portfolio, meeting and exceeding objectives
- Act as key point of contact for clients, understanding and meeting needs with excellent product and market knowledge
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Sales role with a focus on the Fragrance market in the US
- Ideally, will have existing customer contacts (Beauty Care focus) to call upon
- Good communications skills
- Excellent negotiations, commercial and sales skills
- Ability to travel when necessary across region
$100,000 - 120,000
New Jersey, US
Mackenzie Stuart is working with a leading Food Manufacturing company, searching for an experienced sales leader with national responsibility. The successful candidate will …Show more
Mackenzie Stuart is working with a leading Food Manufacturing company, searching for an experienced sales leader with national responsibility. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and growth of key accounts in the UK, driving sales and revenue across the country. The organisation operates on a global scale, with significant presence in the UK and is looking to further establish its portfolio.
- Maintain and grow the company’s key accounts.
- Secure and maintain strong client relationships.
- Identify customer needs and ensure these are met.
- Forecast sales plans and deliver on sales targets.
- At least 5 years of experience in a regional or national account managing role.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience in bakery products and goods.
- Strong knowledge of the UK market and reliable client relationships.
- Proven sales record.
£50,000 - 60,000
THE BUSINESS Mackenzie Stuart is partnering with a well established Skin care manufacturer, seeking a Clinical Lab leader for their fully operational …Show more
Mackenzie Stuart is partnering with a well established Skin care manufacturer, seeking a Clinical Lab leader for their fully operational SPF testing lab in the Midwest.
As the Clinical Lab Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running a fully operational SPF testing lab. The successful candidate will be given the responsibility of developing the lab, growing into other areas of testing within the Skincare field.
- Perform in-vivo SPF testing.
- Interview and hire clinical staff members.
- Recruitment of test subjects for in-vivo SPF testing.
- Leads and manages R&D projects to implement systems infrastructures and improvements to meet customer goals and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in the sciences (or equivalent work experience).
- Minimum of 5 years Skin Care & OTC experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Clinical Testing. SPF testing preferred.
- Excellent communicator and ability to lead.
- Experienced with test subject recruitment.
$110,000 - 140,000