Team Lead for both Creation & Application teams (Savory) for a large Food Ingredients & Flavors Manufacturer. Key Responsibilities: Manage the Savory …Show more
Team Lead for both Creation & Application teams (Savory) for a large Food Ingredients & Flavors Manufacturer.
- Manage the Savory project stream to deliver timely results and verify accuracy of briefing and customer requirements
- Deliver improved application and utilization of portfolio / collection
- Lead and drive best practices to the development process based on corporate standards and industry knowledge
- Support capability development of APAC Savory Team through knowledge transfer solutions such as training, coaching/mentoring, best practice sharing, etc
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Category and Country Technical Team Leads to ensure alignment with technical developments.
- Minimum BSc Degree in Food Chemistry, Food Science, or its equivalent
- 10+ years of progressive experience into a Team Lead role within the Ingredients Industry, Flavor industry, FMCG, or its equivalent.
- Excellent technical knowledge in Savory, including a solid understanding of flavor chemistry, food and ingredient science, food processing, and flavor perception.
- Preferably with strong product development experience in Savory product categories, with a focus towards ingredients properties and functionality, food analytical and processing technologies, and flavor applications in B2B or B2C set-up.
Knowledge, Skills & Behavior:
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse team and work across counties and cultures
- Demonstrated ability to build and continuously improve new and differentiated capability
- Action oriented, customer focus, enjoys working through influence
- Excellent project manager, demonstrating and inspiring passion for excellence
- Sales and commercial awareness
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Team player and team builder
- Capacity to build and develop effective network
- Fluency in English
- An internationally minded person, with multi-country, multi-cultural experience
- IT Skills (e.g. SAP, Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join a growing company looking to expand into new areas. It offers the potential for career progression with an excellent remuneration package. Candidates need not apply without the relevant APAC or application experience. Due to the high volume of applications expected, only successful candidates will be contacted. Show LessApply Now
SGD120,000 - 150,000
Ref: 768SM - AD
About the Company Mackenzie Stuart is working with a Multinational Feed Ingredients manufacturer who are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to develop …Show more
About the Company
Mackenzie Stuart is working with a Multinational Feed Ingredients manufacturer who are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to develop accounts and sales across the UK/ROI. The business has achieved outstanding growth over the past couple of years and continue to go from strength to strength.
The Role – Key responsibilities include:
- Develop strategy, tactics, sales plans and deliver on revenue targets
- Build strong commercial relationships to drive business growth
- Carry out market research and report on market trends
- Represent the company at conferences and trade shows
The Person – The successful candidate will have 7+ years’ experience in the UK Feed market and will have previous success with sales, account and distribution management.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field
- Networking capabilities
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills
- Motivated with a high sense of achievement
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
£40,000 - 50,000
Account Manager – Fragrance Location: Mexico Salary: 60-65,000 MXN per month + package. THE BUSINESS Mackenzie Stuart is currently seeking experienced, driven, …Show more
Account Manager – Fragrance
Salary: 60-65,000 MXN per month + package.
Mackenzie Stuart is currently seeking experienced, driven, passionate sales professionals with a good knowledge of the Central American Fragrance industry on behalf of a global Flavours & Fragrance house who have seen steady growth and continued expansion in recent years. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone seeking continued development and quick progression.
The purpose of this position is to develop sustainable and profitable business by managing a number of allocated key accounts across the territory. A big part of the position will also involve new business development, for both new customers and existing. Proactive field sales with aggressive strategy is key. The successful candidate will have responsibility for:
*Implementing and developing commercial strategy for the allocated portfolio to meet and exceed sales targets.
*Identify client needs and market trends, perform market analysis and research new opportunities for development.
*Develop excellent relationships with clients.
*Prepare and negotiate commercial offers to drive growth.
*Be a commercial champion for a category to drive and co-ordinate strategic actions in-line with goals.
*5+ years’ experience in a sales function (Ideally in Fragrances, Ingredients or FMCG).
*Negotiation and communication skills, with strong business acumen.
*Computer literate with excellent presentation skills.
*Dynamic, team player with an appetite for a challenge and success.
*Knowledge of key customers is extremely beneficial.
*Must be able to speak English and Spanish.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Select:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection consultancy business. With offices in Leeds and London, we provide both retained and contingency recruitment services across a range of market sectors and industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, FMCG, Logistics & Supply Chain, and manufacturing. We appreciate the uniqueness of every candidate’s situation and apply this to our business approach, striving to make trust and professionalism a paramount feature of our conduct.
$40,000 - 45,000