Sales Manager IVD- Massachusetts Mackenzie Stuart is currently recruiting on behalf of a multinational IVD specialist. The role is a Sales Manager …Show more
Sales Manager IVD- Massachusetts
Mackenzie Stuart is currently recruiting on behalf of a multinational IVD specialist. The role is a Sales Manager position based in Massachusetts and will require the successful candidate to oversee the sales of their entire US portfolio on the East Coast of the US. The company require a driven individual with a history of sales and managerial experience within the IVD industry. The position will offer the opportunity for the successful candidate to take on new challenges daily and further develop their professional skill set.
- Building a rapport with current key accounts and KOLs to ensure future business
- Develop new relationships with potential clients
- Manage a team of Sales Representatives across the East US territory
- Responsibility for the whole US product portfolio
- Predict future needs of the market and recommend potential areas for future product portfolio development
- Minimum 10 years sales experience in the IVD industry
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a managerial position
- A valid US drivers licence
- A strong work ethic and a desire to exceed expectations
- BSc degree minimum (preferably in a Life Science or Diagnostics field)
This position offers a challenging day to day working life and the opportunity to help grow the territory and drive revenue. This position offers a competitive remuneration package with the opportunity for promotion.
Candidates without the required experience need not apply.
About Mackenzie Stuart;
Mackenzie Stuart is an executive search and selection company working globally in many different sectors. From out offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist, experienced recruitment consultants that work within Medical & Scientific, Oil & Gas, Mining, Legal, Construction, Finance, Insurance and FMCG sectors. Show LessApply Now
$120,000 - 140,000
Location – Paris, France Salary: €70,000 – €90,000 THE BUSINESS Mackenzie Stuart is currently working with a luxury, niche clothing brand in …Show more
Location – Paris, France
Salary: €70,000 – €90,000
Mackenzie Stuart is currently working with a luxury, niche clothing brand in order to seek an experienced Retail Director. The brand is growing in size and popularity, therefore they require an experienced candidate who can deliver higher level of service and help them continue this growth.
- Implement overall sales strategy for retail sales as per business plans/objectives
- Monitor monthly sales and operational costs against forecasts and analyse to ensure maximum profit
- Conduct regular store visits to review standards and quality of customer service
- Guide and feedback to floor staff/store managers
- Contribute to marketing strategy and plan advertising/promotional campaigns
- Oversee the implementations of plans for new shop development/openings
- Personal and professional development of line managers to motivate teams and achieve high levels of performance
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Retail, with a minimum 5 years’ experience managing a portfolio of stores
- Excellent relationship building capabilities
- A good level of knowledge of E-Commerce
- Strong experience in Sales & Marketing
- Ability to lead and develop teams
€70,000 - 90,000
Location – London Salary: £80,000 – £100,000 THE BUSINESS Mackenzie Stuart is currently representing a global active wear brand in their search …Show more
Location – London
Salary: £80,000 – £100,000
Mackenzie Stuart is currently representing a global active wear brand in their search for a Head of Wholesale. The brand maintains a strong position as a market leader, however with current positive trends in this particular fashion, they need a strong member of senior management in this function to ensure continued success in the UK market.
- Developing and driving the wholesale strategy for the brand in the UK market
- Business development to expand the customer base across the UK
- Sales planning, forecasting and budgeting for all wholesale accounts
- Negotiating trade deals and working to bring on board new external wholesale partners
- Exploring and developing new licensing opportunities for the brand
- Must have at least 8-10 years’ experience in wholesale for a similar brand of apparel
- Must have experience in business development, licensing and client management
- Experience with a retailer that has expanded in to wholesale markets
- Always ready for a challenge, confident, commercial and excellent communication skills
- Minimum degree level education in commerce/related subject
£80,000 - 100,000
Mackenzie Stuart are proud to be working in partnership with an outstanding, top 10 ERN General Contractor that has need for …Show more
Mackenzie Stuart are proud to be working in partnership with an outstanding, top 10 ERN General Contractor that has need for a director of estimating for their growing office. This very impressive company is specialising in constructing High-rise office buildings, healthcare (hospitals), K-12, Higher Ed, High-rise Apartments / Condo’s, Labs, Boeing work.
- Identify scope of work and assemble Trade Scope Packages.
- Experience with development and assembly of Request for Proposals.
- Experience performing quantity takeoff for civil, structural and architectural trades.
- Review plans and specifications to ensure estimate effort is in compliance with request.
- Perform conceptual estimates from conceptual or schematic design documents.
- Solicit pricing from material vendors and subcontractors, evaluate responses and make recommendations.
- Coordinate with other team members to develop overall estimate on larger projects.
- Ensure compliance with company standards, evaluate risks and client requirements.
- Ensure estimates are complete, well organized, and ready for review by the estimating management team.
- Understanding and ability to develop project schedules to ensure projects can be completed to meet owner requirements and that company resources are used efficiently.
- Address all potential safety risks and concerns to incorporate in the estimate
- Develop innovative means and methods for completing projects to increase competitiveness and margins.
- Prepare proposals when necessary, and include information to document the basis of proposal.
- Maintain base bid documents and organize estimate information.
- Coordinate with the firmsoperations team on successful bids to provide a thorough transition to the project team.
- Monitor projects from successful bids to identify changes in scope and identify estimate deficiencies.
- The successful candidate shall have a four year engineering degree or equivalent combination of technical training and/or experience.
- 5+ years of estimating commercial building projects or equivalent field experience.
- Ability to estimate other divisions of work (Structural, Civil, Finishes, MEP work, etc) is a plus.
- Requires strong computer skills, familiarity with scheduling & estimating software and MS Office.
- Conceptual Estimating, Preparing Proposals, On-screen Take-off and Primavera (P6) is a plus.
$80,000 - 140,000
Mackenzie Stuart are proud to be working in partnership with an outstanding international General Contractor that lists among its clients some …Show more
Mackenzie Stuart are proud to be working in partnership with an outstanding international General Contractor that lists among its clients some of the most prestigious international Luxury and Specialty Retailers.
This firm has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Senior Estimator for their Manhattan office to work on high end retail and commercial projects in many major markets throughout the United States. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected, successful company with aggressive growth potential.
Despite world economic and industry challenges, this firm continues to be successful in almost every category with growth every other year since our inception in 2005. This steady growth means we are now looking for an experienced Project Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the complete estimating process. This is to include thorough bid documentation review for a deep understanding of the project.
The estimator is to be familiar with all aspects of construction and estimating, should be able to identify, solicit and select highly qualified subcontractors as appropriate for the scope of the project.
The estimator will manage several projects simultaneously and effectively in a fast paced environment.
The candidate will be responsible for addressing and resolving issues related to the project in a responsible manner and proactively seeking input from others. They should assure that all estimates have current market based pricing built into the estimate template. Under guidance from senior management, candidate will review drawings, specifications and tender documents to provide estimate values that will be used to bid, award and perform the work.
Skills should include interpreting customer bid requirements, assembling detailed and complete summaries, support the project on an ongoing basis to project managers and field staff and conduct cost analysis at completion of project.
The successful candidate will coordinate activities at the construction site in accordance with pre-established policies, project schedules, budgets, drawings, specifications, and procedures. Candidate will be responsible for the development of short interval schedules and documentation of daily work activities as well as participation in project meetings.
Candidate should work in partnership with the project team to identify and address issues of constructability or lack of scope during pre-construction phase and participate in the review of the final scope, the buy-out and the schedule. The job responsibility includes overseeing all field operations to ensure proper site safety, construction progress and quality control.
Candidate should also be familiar with or be able to address any landlord or governmental requirement in order to avoid project delays and ensure safety. The candidate must develop a comprehensive understanding of project strategy and client commitments including financial goals, scheduling, logistics, phasing, milestones, and inspections.
Candidate will maintain effective and open dialogue with the project team regarding any changes or emergent job conditions and will promote positive subcontractor relations by dealing professionally and fairly with all vendors.
Candidates need to be assertive, organized, and energetic with effective verbal and written communication skills. This position requires exceptional organizational skills and an attention to detail second to none.
Knowledge of the Italian language is helpful but not necessary. Show LessApply Now
$120,000 - 150,000
New York, New York
Mackenzie Stuart are proud to be working in partnership with an outstanding, renound international General Contractor that has an immediate need …Show more
Mackenzie Stuart are proud to be working in partnership with an outstanding, renound international General Contractor that has an immediate need for a project director for an iconic, international project that is 100% Government funded and secure. Working alongside globally renowned consultants, European and American Sub-Contractors for a large scale commercial/retail structure.
This individual will be responsible for spearheading projects across the GCC Area.
• 15+ years’ experience in the hotel/retail/commercial sector, with high-end finishing
• At least 1 high calibre UAE client project completed
• 3+ Contractor/General Contractor Experience in Dubai or Abu Dhabi
• Experience dealing with all aspects of a project, including speaking with major stakeholders, design, operations, strategy and construction
AED60,000 - 70,000
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Head of Regulatory Affairs – In Vitro Diagnostics – UK Mackenzie Stuart are currently representing an innovative In-Vitro Diagnostic multinational that focus …Show more
Head of Regulatory Affairs – In Vitro Diagnostics – UK
Mackenzie Stuart are currently representing an innovative In-Vitro Diagnostic multinational that focus within the Infectious Disease market. Due to the company’s recent expansion across Europe the need for a Head of Regulatory Affairs has arisen to be based at the companies UK facility. This role would have full responsibility for the Regulatory Affairs strategy of this rapidly growing business whilst managing a team of RA professionals.
- Responsible for maintaining product compliance with the FSA & CLIA requirements for IVD devices
- Define and establish clinical programs for products in support of regulatory submissions for the IVDD (IVDR), FDA 510(k) and/or FDA De Novo submissions
- Fully responsible for ensuring US regulatory requirements are clearly identified and implemented
- Directs the RA team in the generation and review of clinical study protocols/reports
- Prepare and submit regulatory submissions for new products
- Responsible for negotiating with regulatory bodies for marketing authorization
- Provide feedback and technical advice to product development teams
- BSc educated in Scientific subject
- Experience within R&D is desirable
- Experience managing individuals within an RA function
- Working experience with regulatory bodies such as FDA
- Strong background within the IVD market
- Fluent in English
- Strong both verbal and written communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a relevantly educated and experienced individual looking to enhance their career. If you feel you would be suitable for this role then please apply below, candidates without the necessary requirements need not apply.
About Mackenzie Stuart;
Mackenzie Stuart is an executive search and selection company working globally in many different sectors. From out offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist, experienced recruitment consultants that work within Medical & Scientific, Oil & Gas, Mining, Legal, and Construction Show LessApply Now
£60,000 - 120,000
Mackenzie Stuart is working with one of the leading North Carolina based mental health treatment organizations. Presently recruiting for a VP, Clinical …Show more
Mackenzie Stuart is working with one of the leading North Carolina based mental health treatment organizations. Presently recruiting for a VP, Clinical Services to come on board and lead the clinical operations for a new 30-bed residential adolescent treatment facility.
Our client is one of the top non-profit psychiatric treatment organization in the US. With both abstinence and patient satisfaction statistics exceeding the national averages, my client constantly strives to be better with patient care always being their primary priority.
My client prides themselves taking a unique approach in terms of treating mental health issues in adults and is now opening a program for 11-17 year olds to expand their services. They also have a great passion about treating and making sure their clients receive the highest quality of care.
This role will be responsible for developing the adolescents program and then overseeing it once the facility is opened in fall 2019. The successful candidate will carry out the company’s promises and values to their patients and staff through strong leadership. This role will provide leadership & oversight to all aspects of the clinical care and research programs for this adolescent program.
The individual in this role must provide clinical oversight and supervision to staff to ensure the delivery or both effective & evidence-based treatments as well as guaranteeing the successful integration of mental & physical health treatment in addition to educational services.
They will also lead & organise all of the clinical and administrative services for the start-up program. The first key task of the role will be to design the program, ensuing that evidence-based interventions are included.
Professional and behavioural competencies of the organisation must be adhered to, particularly whilst educating and consulting other healthcare professionals in the assessment, diagnosis and management of medical conditions to therefore promote and ensure safe and quality treatments of ant physical health complications.
The required candidate must have a doctoral degree in clinical psychology or be a fully licenced master’s prepared clinician with a minimum of 5 years clinical leadership experience within a residential adolescent facility. Excellent interpersonal, communication and managerial skills are a must.
Key competencies for this role include the ability to build and retain a strong clinical team, adolescent program development & implementation, navigate complex family dynamics with challenging stakeholders & a wide knowledge of study design and research strategies.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors. If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply below. Show LessApply Now
$90,000 - 140,000
US, North Carolina
Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with an international Oil & Gas manufacturing company. The organisation is …Show more
Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with an international Oil & Gas manufacturing company. The organisation is a leading organisation within its sector and has a renowned US and global presence.
Due to succession planning, the organisation is seeking to recruit a North America Human Resources Manager – based in Houston. This is a key position leading the total HR function for the North America business unit and the successful candidate will join the organisation at an exciting time in the development of their HR function and global company growth
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Currently located in Houston or willing to relocate from within the US.
- Educated with a University Degree discipline and hold a HR professional qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years’ Human Resources experience within the Oil & Gas industry
- 5+ years HR management experience with previous experience leading a team of direct and indirect reports
- Technical experience in leading key HR functions including employee relations, payroll, compensation & benefits
- Possess an overall HR generalist background with knowledge and understanding of the total HR function
- Experience working on HR Transformation projects within the function
- Proactive and dynamic HR manager with the ability to work in a fast-paced company environment.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the North America Human Resources function
- Provide expertise to key HR functions and taking a lead on employee relations, payroll and compensation & benefits
- Take a lead on HR transformation projects that are planned by the organisation providing expertise and leadership
- Manage a diverse team of HR staff located across multiple sites within North America
- Form a key part of the Executive Leadership team providing strategic HR input
- Focus on developing organisational effectiveness and process improvement across the US HR set-up
- Reporting into VP/GM North America.
Please apply directly or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this role in more detail. Show LessApply Now
$120,000 - 130,000
Mackenzie Stuart has partnered with a leading Plastics company to recruit for the position of Controller to lead their Germany team. Reporting …Show more
Mackenzie Stuart has partnered with a leading Plastics company to recruit for the position of Controller to lead their Germany team. Reporting to the Finance Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for plants located in 3 different countries. The position guarantees a move up to a leadership role after a year of service.
The organisation is an Austrian based Plastics Company, with significant operations across the globe.
The role will be based in the Mannheim area.
- Support of plants in 3 countries in the form of on-site projects (willingness to travel, particularly in the beginning)
- Parallel training of processes in central controlling, especially processes in SAP / BI, preparation of relocation processes (back-end activities)
- Change and implement processes and KPIs
- Alignment of today’s central controlling to business partner (no back-end activities anymore)
- Preparation for a team leader role in central controlling until mid/end-2020
- Bachelor’s degree required – Master is a plus
- 3-5 years’ experience in controlling (central areas, projects, factory controlling)
- Preferably experiences in manufacturing and automotive background
- In-depth knowledge of SAP (or comparable ERP systems) and in handling MIS systems
- Open to Change, First Leadership and Change Management Experience
- Assertiveness, the ability to inspire others to change
- German is a must, English is a big plus.
- willing to travel
If you feel you have a relevant background please forward your CV accordingly to Killian.Stein@mackenziestuart.com
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors. Show LessApply Now
€70,000 - 80,000