Ref: CD - AM - AH
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a leading international automotive Tier 1 manufacturer. The company is a leading manufacturer of components for vehicle safety systems. The role is based in Auburn Hills, Michigan, USA.
Responsibilities for the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage open issues with the client
- Negotiate pricing with cost estimating
- Maintain a strong relationship with customers
- Quote engineering changes
- Support new business awards and PSC process
- Manage capacity studies
- Occasional travel to Utah and Mexico
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Account Management position
- Previous experience with Ford, Tier 1 Seating or I/P Exposure, Restraints
- Previous experience maximizing profitability while working within the allowable constraints of the customer.
- Willingness to support global meetings off-hours if necessary.
- Willingness and ability to travel to Dearborn frequently.
- Willingness and ability to some travel to Utah and Mexico when required.
- English required, Spanish a plus
The expected salary of this role would be in the region of $90,000-$130,000 dependent on previous industry experience.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Chemicals, Coatings, Oil & Gas, Mining, Construction, Medical, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: CD - AM - AH
$90,000 - 130,000
Michigan, United States