Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a leading international chemicals manufacturer. The company is a leading provider of plastic resins into multiple market applications.
We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager for polymers in the automotive segment, based in Germany. The role will be reporting directly to the Sales Manager.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for sales management of the automotive segment to key clients
- Manage the sales activities. maintaining expenses set within budgetary guidelines and achieving sales plan
- Drive increased share growth improving volume, sales revenue and profitability
- Recommend strategy for creating sustainable growth including opportunities to sell higher value products or value up our total offer vs competitors
- Lead customer projects (including documentation within CRM system)
- Proactively scout for new customers and applications according to the segments’ defined strategy including leveraging internal and external cross-functional communication
- Must be able to develop strong customer relationships across the customer’s organization utilizing company SBU and corporate management
- Develop a forward looking product development and qualification strategy positioning the company for future growth
- Mobilizing the company resources to align with customer’s resources and needs.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Germany (home based in Germany)
- Extensive experience with Engineering Plastics
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with strong background in sales, preferably in the Automotive segment
- Must speak fluent English & German
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or preferably MBA in related field
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to develop and maintain long term client relationships
- Must have a strong automotive OEM and Tier network and negotiation skills
- Able to understand key business drivers and to have the vision to identify long and short term market penetration opportunities
- Regional travel 50% +
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of €90,000 – €110,000, company car plus OTE 20-30% plus added benefits.
Job Reference: CD-AUDE
€90,000 - 110,000