Ref: PC - AMFBFL
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading logistics company. The company is a leading Freight Forwarding solutions provider who have recently begun to grow out their North American Domestic Transportation & Brokerage network.
We are currently recruiting for an Account Executive, specialising managing Freight Brokerage based in Miami, FL. The role will be reporting directly to the Branch Manager.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- To sustain existing Brokerage accounts and develop new business through selling the companies value propositions
- Negotiates with transportation carriers and providers to obtain, set rates and determine services available.
- Proactively handles customer shipment routing requests.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the account.
- To work cohesively with operational and functional groups to deliver end value to the customer
- Prepares and distributes “load-build” reports for customers and carriers
- Tracks and traces shipments from pickup through delivery to ensure accurate and up-to-date shipment information is being provided to customers.
- To participate in contract and price negotiations with customers
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Miami, FL.
- Proven track record managing a book of yearly business or selling capabilities Brokerage or Over-the-road Transportation
- Degree level education or above is preferred but not essential
- 2+ years’ experience in industry specific sales
- Ability to communicate in English fluently.
- Used to working on a focused and results-oriented basis with strong independence
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
The expected salary for this role is between $55K – $60K, with other performance related benefits also available.
Job Reference: PC - AMFBFL
USD $50,000 - 60,000