Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a global, privately owned specialty chemical manufacturer. We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager based in the Midwest/Great Lakes region, reporting directly to the Sales Director.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of existing accounts whilst also driving new opportunities for growth in line with business objectives
- Primary focus in the Midwest and Northeast regions, while also supporting team efforts in other locations across North America
- Coordinate with customers to identify new areas for growth in existing applications for product portfolio
- Assist marketing organisation to define key sets of technical criteria needed within market literature
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Currently located in IL/MA/IN/OH/MI
- Minimum 8-10 years’ specialty and commodity chemical sales experience
- Minimum 5 years’ sales experience across the Lubricants value chain
- Bachelor’s educated with a science or engineering focus. MBA preferred
- An active participation in industry organisations i.e. STLE/ILMA/NLGI
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time as required
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of $120,000 – $135,000 plus competitive bonus and additional benefits.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: JR-AMNEPI
$120,000 - 130,000
Midwest/Great Lakes region, US