Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a leading global manufacturer of mining chemicals. We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager based remotely in Houston due to a restructure within the North American sales organisation.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage portfolio of key accounts whilst providing new opportunities for business development in line with objectives
- Identify and develop relationships with key decision makers
- Establish and maintain account development plans in line with account strategies
- Work alongside internal departments to ensure that customer technical, cost and supply requirements are achieved
- Develop and maintain a deep level of competitive information and market intelligence
- Establish sales projections and ensure timely input to supply for demand forecasting
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in Houston
- 5+ years’ direct customer facing experience in mining chemicals industry
- Evidence of maintaining and developing key accounts
- Bachelor’s educated with a focus in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
- Ability to travel as required throughout North America
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of $100,000 – $150,000 plus bonus and additional benefits.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: WJAMCTX
$100,000 - 150,000