Account Manager – Chemicals
Salary: $100,000-120,000 + Package
Location: North East US
Mackenzie Stuart is proud to be working with a mid-size speciality chemicals company, in their search for an Account Manager to take over their Personal Care business in the North East. The company has grown 100% over the past 4 years and is looking for a driven and dynamic individual to help them continue this period of expansion.
- Manage the company’s existing Personal Care business in the region, ensuring the needs of current clients are met.
- Identify new potential opportunities in the region to aid the current period of expansion in the North East.
- Work with the technical department to develop a good knowledge of the company’s products in order to best advise clients.
- Work with the rest of the NA sales team to develop national and local strategy on a short term and long term basis.
- Constantly keep track of the business pipeline to be able to report sales forecasts and general business updates back to their seniors.
- All in all, must meet the needs of clients in order to ensure growth and contribute towards the current expansion.
- At least 5 years’ sales experience within the Personal Care Chemicals industry.
- A relevant educational background, such as a Bachelor of Science or Degree in Business.
- An entrepreneurial attitude and a results driven mind set to drive growth and ensure all potential business leads are followed through.
- An existing network in the North East would aid a candidate’s application.
- Team working skills are essential to work with the rest of the sales team.
- The ability to travel up to 50% within the US to meet with customers.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Select:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection consultancy business. With offices in Leeds, London & Toronto, we provide both retained and contingency recruitment services across a range of market sectors and industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, FMCG, Logistics & Supply Chain, and manufacturing. We appreciate the uniqueness of every candidate’s situation and apply this to our business approach, striving to make trust and professionalism a paramount feature of our conduct.
Job Reference: DK-PC-59204
$100,000 - 120,000
North East US