Mackenzie Stuart are currently recruiting on behalf on a rapidly growing mid-sized multi-national specialising in Clinical Molecular Diagnostics products who are searching for an Account Manager to cover the Northern Europe territory including; UK, ROI, Benelux, Nordics
The role will require the successful candidate to plan and execute a territory sales strategy focusing on specific sales initiatives aiming to capture market shares and deliver results. The customer base will consist of Hospitals, Laboratories and Academic Hospitals. The position will require approximately 3-4 days field work a week.
- The roles main focus will revolve around driving sales;
- Develop and execute a territory business plan
- Use the CRM to track progression
- Proactively calling and meeting current and potential customers
- Act as a leader within the sales force, providing training and guidance to raise technical knowledge and competency
- Work to build company credibility within the region
- Gather information and feedback from the market and provide a report on the findings
- Scientific degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) with business degree preferable
- 3 years of appropriate sales experience required
- Strong Genomics and Cytogenetics experience preferable
- Experience working in international matrix organisations
- Fluent English and other European language preferable
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart;
Mackenzie Stuart is an executive search and selection company working globally in many different sectors. From out offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist, experienced recruitment consultants that work within Medical & Scientific, Oil & Gas, Mining, Legal, Construction, Finance, Insurance and FMCG sectors.
Job Reference: TG.LSD.23
£40,000 - 60,000