Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a leading international packaging manufacturer. The company is a leading provider of packaging into multiple industry applications.
We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager for Cosmetic Packaging in France. The role will be reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for Sales Management of Cosmetic Packaging (Caps, Closures and dispensers) to key clients
- Manage the sales activities and a team of sales representatives, maintaining expenses set within budgetary guidelines and achieving sales plan
- Drive increased share growth improving volume, sales revenue and profitability
- In alignment with global segments and regional GMs develop pricing and commercial guidance for responsible accounts
- Must be able to develop strong customer relationships across the customer’s organization utilizing company SBU and corporate management
- Develop a forward looking product development and qualification strategy positioning the company for future growth
- Mobilizing the company resources to align with customer’s resources and needs
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Paris
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with strong background in Sales, preferably in Personal Care / Cosmetic Packaging.
- Must speak fluent French and English
- Educated to Bachelor’s Degree level, or preferably MBA in related field
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to develop and maintain long term client relationships
- Able to understand key business drivers and to have the vision to identify long and short term market penetration opportunities
- Regional travel 50% +
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of €80,000 – €110,000 plus OTE 20-30% plus added benefits.
Job Reference: JM-AMFR
€80,000 - 110,000