Mackenzie Stuart has partnered with a global consumer goods company to recruit for the position of Accounting Manager to lead their US accounting team. Reporting directly into the CFO and USA CEO, the successful candidate will play a lead role in helping the organisation grow their operations across North America.
The organisation are a European based Luxury Consumer Goods company, with significant operations across Europe and Asia. They are now looking to expand US office and are looking for a driven and energetic Accounting Manager or Senior Accountant who can lead their accounting division in this hands on position.
The role will be based in the Greater New York City area.
- Lead all accounting, month end close and cash flow analysis for the US operations.
- Key point of contact for stakeholders from an accounting standpoint, including auditors and tax advisors.
- To drive the development of the accounting team, including hiring’s.
- Coordination and implementation of the budget.
- Reporting the global headquarters and CFO.
- Supporting the CEO and CFO on accounting projects.
- Cash management including chase collections and liaising with landlord for leased office and show room.
- Coordinate the approval of invoices belonging to other areas beyond accounting dept.
- Business partnering to HR on legal issues, payroll etc.
- Degree educated in business, accounting or finance – MBA or MSc preferred.
- CPA Qualified – highly desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Ideally some degree of management responsibility from either current or previous roles.
- Consumer goods, Retail or Apparel & Fashion industry experience desired.
- Strong knowledge of SAP.
- Hands on and driven, with a strong background in accounting and/or audit.
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing environment.
If you feel you have a relevant background please forward your CV accordingly to Tom.Precious@mackenziestuart.com
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: TP-AMCPGNY
$90,000 - 110,000
New York, USA