Team Lead for both Creation & Application teams (Savory) for a large Food Ingredients & Flavors Manufacturer.
- Manage the Savory project stream to deliver timely results and verify accuracy of briefing and customer requirements
- Deliver improved application and utilization of portfolio / collection
- Lead and drive best practices to the development process based on corporate standards and industry knowledge
- Support capability development of APAC Savory Team through knowledge transfer solutions such as training, coaching/mentoring, best practice sharing, etc
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Category and Country Technical Team Leads to ensure alignment with technical developments.
- Minimum BSc Degree in Food Chemistry, Food Science, or its equivalent
- 10+ years of progressive experience into a Team Lead role within the Ingredients Industry, Flavor industry, FMCG, or its equivalent.
- Excellent technical knowledge in Savory, including a solid understanding of flavor chemistry, food and ingredient science, food processing, and flavor perception.
- Preferably with strong product development experience in Savory product categories, with a focus towards ingredients properties and functionality, food analytical and processing technologies, and flavor applications in B2B or B2C set-up.
Knowledge, Skills & Behavior:
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse team and work across counties and cultures
- Demonstrated ability to build and continuously improve new and differentiated capability
- Action oriented, customer focus, enjoys working through influence
- Excellent project manager, demonstrating and inspiring passion for excellence
- Sales and commercial awareness
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Team player and team builder
- Capacity to build and develop effective network
- Fluency in English
- An internationally minded person, with multi-country, multi-cultural experience
- IT Skills (e.g. SAP, Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join a growing company looking to expand into new areas. It offers the potential for career progression with an excellent remuneration package. Candidates need not apply without the relevant APAC or application experience. Due to the high volume of applications expected, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job Reference: LS287
SGD120,000 - 150,000