Application Manager (Sweet & Dairy) for application technologists for a leading, global flavor manufacturer.
- Lead and direct the team within area of responsibility
- Drive, protect and win all customer development activities
- Establish key technical standards in close collaboration with respective counterparts
- Be an active and integrated partner within the Technical Network APAC
- Provide guidance and leadership to deliver improved win rates and effective resource utilization based on customer requirements as defined by sales and category growth plans
- Degree in Dairy or Sweet technology, Food Science/Technology or chemical engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience in ingredients, processing procedures and finished good sector
- Proficient in technical communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, experimental design and creativity skills
- Experience in project management
- Currently holding a minimum of 2 direct reports
- Effective communication, flexibility, independence and team playe ability
- Business awareness, openness and strong ambition to deliver
- Travel within APAC will be required (15-25%)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join a growing company looking to expand into new areas. It offers the potential for career progression with an excellent remuneration package. Candidates need not apply without the relevant experience. Due to the high volume of applications expected from this advert only successful candidates will be contacted.
About Mackenzie Stuart;
Mackenzie Stuart is an executive search and selection company working globally in many different sectors. From out offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist, experienced recruitment consultants that work within Medical & Scientific, Oil & Gas, Mining, Legal, Construction, Finance, Insurance and FMCG sectors.
Job Reference: LD56
SGD 130,000 - 140,000