Area Director East USA – Spine
Mackenzie Stuart is currently partnered with one of the fastest growing companies within the spine implant market. They are a highly innovative organisation, with a strong portfolio and are in a period of expansion. They are looking for an Area Director for the East USA and the role can be based anywhere from Illinois to the East coast.
- Report to the Vice President US Sales
- Responsible for all sales across the East USA
- Develop & Implement a strategic commercial plan to drive sales and increase revenue across the assigned Region
- Liaise with KOLS within the region
- Manage and develop the existing business across the territory
- Manage and grow the distributor network across the region
- Provide case coverage and technical support to surgeons
- At least 5 – 7 years’ sales experience within the Spine industry
- Experience Managing distributors in the Spine market
- A proven track record of sales growth and successful performance within the industry
- Highly motivated to drive sales with a “hunter” mentality
- Willingness to travel as required
The role offers excellent growth potential as the company expands with the view that this role will also lead and grow a direct sales force. If you feel you would be suitable for this role, please apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Reference: CA-MD-363
$130,000 - 150,000