Area Sales Manager – Personal Care
Location: Milan, Italy
Salary: $70,000 – $85,000 + Package
Mackenzie Stuart is representing a mid-sized provider of speciality chemicals for the Personal Care market in their search for a new Sales Manager. The company is strategizing for growth and as part of this plan, they are looking to bring on new talent to invigorate the sales and creative teams. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and realistic global progression.
- Overseeing a number of key/ local accounts across Northern Italy, defending business and managing relationships with contract manufacturers.
- Maximising growth with new sales and new customer acquisition, to expand the territory.
- Liaising closely with customers/suppliers to manage important relationships and ensure optimal business development.
- Close communication with cross functional teams to maintain good knowledge of market trends and products
- Travelling when necessary to meet and engage with key clients, customers and peers.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a Personal Care sales role
- Must be flexible to travel when necessary.
- Educated to Degree level, preferably technical
- Fluent in English necessary
- Proven track record of business development, growth and achievement of targets
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Select:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection consultancy business. With offices in Leeds and London, we provide both retained and contingency recruitment services across a range of market sectors and industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, FMCG, Logistics & Supply Chain, and manufacturing. We appreciate the uniqueness of every candidate’s situation and apply this to our business approach, striving to make trust and professionalism a paramount feature of our conduct.
Job Reference: ASM:1032
€70,000 - 80,000