About the Company
Mackenzie Stuart Search & Selection are working with a fast growing global veterinary pharmaceutical manufacturer in search of an ‘Asia Marketing Manager’. This is a critical position in the organisation, and an opportunity to join a fast growing organisation. The Marketing Manager will be response for defining and implementing there regional marketing strategy for the company’s Livestock portfolio.
About the Role
– Define and implement the region marketing strategy to maximise market penetration, increase market share and increase sales.
– Oversee and manage multiple brands including the companies veterinary biological and pharmaceutical portfolio.
– Assign the resources and marketing budget accordingly, to successfully launch new products into the market.
– Conduct in depth market researchto identify current trends and growth opportunities.
– Develop launch and pricing strategies to enhance market share, maximise profitability and gain competitive advantage.
About the Person Required:
– Educated with a Bachelors Degree. A Masters or marketing related degree is preferred.
– +5 years marketing experience. Related experience in Animal Health is desirable and considered an advantage.
– Detailed understanding of the Asia Market.
– Fluent English.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: HF17/07
$60,000 - 80,000