Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a fast-growth Clinical Research Organisation with extensive clinical trial experience and operational excellence in a wide range of therapeutic areas.
Our client is actively recruiting an Associate Director, Clinical Database Programming.
This individual will be responsible for creating and developing teams of SMEs on areas within the programming team. You will act as an independent hands-off senior leader, providing guidance and leading a team.
If you have have experience in clinical database programming and leading a team and are open to discussing a new and exciting opportunity, please apply via the link below or email me directly at email@example.com to discuss this further.
- Oversee the Development of Edit Checks, CRF modules and standard/custom reports for Clinical Studies;
- Lead and Develop Global Team of Clinical Database Programmers;
- Expert for Database Issues and Problem Solving for Clinical Database Technologies
- Assist with the hiring, training, and evaluation of Clinical Database Programmers;
- Participate SOPs Development and Business Development Meetings
- BA – Computer Science / Mathematical Science / Related
- 10+ Years CRO or Pharma
- 7+ Years Experience in Clinical Database Programming
- Development, Validation, Execution, Maintenance, Documentation, Archival of Clinical Data for Regulatory Submissions
- Medidata Rave Experience
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.