Ref: PC - BDTPWA
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading logistics company. The company is a full-service logistics provider, covering International Freight Forwarding, Domestic Transportation and Warehousing solutions.
We are currently recruiting for a Branch Director, focusing on Freight Forwarding and Third-Party Logistics Solutions. The role will be based in Seattle, WA reporting directly to the Senior Vice President.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage company operations across the Pacific North-West USA region, providing overarching strategic leadership
- Oversee commercial and operations teams and help to drive sustained business growth
- Work with customers to understand commercial needs and maintain existing business
- Manage a regional P&L, work with senior leadership teams across the county and work towards overall company growth targets
- Manage team, embedding new hires into company culture
- Combine Freight Forwarding customer solutions with Warehousing and Domestic Transportation products
- Strategically plan and manage any risks to the business effectively
- Manage relationships and formulate agreements with external parties and vendors
- Ensuring the day-to-day operations of the local branches run effectively
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidate must have significant Freight Forwarding and Third-Party Logistics experience
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to the Seattle, WA region
- Significant management experience is essential
- 10+ years previous employment within logistics industry
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Proven ability to P&L and track record in growing revenue EBITA
- Must be fluent in English both orally and written
The expected salary for this role is between USD$140K – $200K USD with performance related bonuses attributed.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: PC - BDTPWA
USD $140,000 - 200,000