Ref: 10004N - BL
Business Development Director EMEA
Salary: €100,000 to €130,000 plus package
Location: Koln, Germany
* Mackenzie Stuart is working with a leading Contract Logistics & Distribution company operating globally in multiple industries.
* They are looking to harness and strengthen their growth of their operation mainly in Europe after some significant changes, with Technology, Industrial, Aerospace, Automotive, & Defence as this Business Unit’s primary focus.
* Due to restructure and expansion, the business requires an experienced Business Development Director to help drive growth globally, with an emphasis on Europe, for its Contract Logistics & Distribution work in the aforementioned sectors.
* Targeting leading companies across multiple industries, and by internal operations too, you will utilise your high level relationships to help set the structures in place to secure sales growth and to align the business with the strategic intents outlined.
* This position will involve fostering new relationships, taking final decisions on which to keep and which to cut, and generating new business to be fostered for the long-term.
* The position will report into the Regional Vice President.
* The Warehousing and International Supply Chain aspects of the business will also be key areas of focus to be grown.
* This role will begin as stand-alone and purely hunting new business. It will then grow as business grows.
* The business is seeking someone with a background in 3PL at a senior operations, sales and commercial, level to control the BD function in the region.
* You should possess at least 10 years experience in general logistics consistently performing to ensure sales targets are hit and the logistical aspects are satisfied on a day-to-day, and strategic, level.
* Ideally the candidate will be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills through prior experience on an International level.
* Grassroots experience in a logistics environment in a number of different disciplines and locations would be highly beneficial.
* The ideal candidate will be based in Germany already, and must speak and write fluent German and English, or one other European language.
Due to the large number of applications if you have not heard anything within 14 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London, & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Construction, Logistics & Supply Chain, Medical, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: 10004N - BL
€100,000 - 130,000