Ref: HL - BDD - Inks
Essential Job Functions
- Assist in identification, analyzing and definition of Production Ink Jet Program.
- Assist in the development and implementation of execution plan for both Direct and Dealer Partner organizations, for production ink jet sales programs.
- Assist in the development and deployment of webinars and communication presentations to both the Dealer partners and organizations.
- Assist in the creation and management of customer applications.
- Assist in the creation and communication with Marketing Department of Best Practice Case studies.
- Independently identify and develop compelling solutions to common and complex issues, by applying strong understanding of the converting, manufacturing and private industries.
- Work closely with Corporate Marketing in developing and implementing educational seminars with dealer partners and direct.
- Provide expertise and input into design process, application, file testing, preparation of materials, and proof of concept.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, management and organizational skills with a proven track record.
- Proven ability to directly manage and track performance.
- Proven track record of having excellent internal and external customer relationships.
- Strong business acumen managing to “bottom-line” profitability.
- Experience in accurately forecasting and managing the sales of a high growth business.
- Experience with label printing industry
- Work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- History of job stability a must!
- Work Location Flexible
Experience, Educational Requirements and Certifications
- 5 – 10 years of solid experience in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience with a strong track record selling and managing Office Equipment and/or Information Technology products.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Job Reference: HL - BDD - Inks
$150,000 - 180,000