Ref: 9978S - BL
Business Development Director – Technology
Salary: €110,000 to €120,000 + local benefits
Location: Dusseldorf, Germany
* Mackenzie Stuart is working with a leading Contract Logistics company operating globally in multiple industries.
* They are looking to foster the rapid growth of their Technology vertical with the leadership of their regional Sales function in the EMEA region, focused primarily on Europe.
* Due to expansion, the business requires an experienced Business Development Director to aid the VP Sales and help drive growth the refreshed Sales function, focusing on all-sized accounts.
* Targeting new procedures & solutions across the specific target verticals in their multiple industries, and by internal operations too, you will utilise your high level relationships to help set the structures in place to secure sales growth and to align the business with the strategic intents outlined.
* This position will involve fostering new relationships, taking final decisions on which to keep and which to cut, working with the individual vertical and projects teams in cost-cutting exercises, and generating new business to be fostered for the long-term at corporate, local, and international levels.
* The position will hold Contract Logistics focus, and will have responsibility indirectly for a matrix team.
* The business is seeking someone with a background in Contract Logistics, & SCM in a senior sales and commercial, level to control the Regional Sales function, with a high level of technical understanding and input.
* You should possess at least 10 years experience in 3PL, consistently performing to ensure sales targets are hit and the logistical aspects are satisfied on a day-to-day, and strategic, level, with local, domestic, and multi-national organisations.
* Ideally the candidate will be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills through prior experience on an International level.
* Ideally the candidate will have managed small to large sized customer accounts before, with team responsibility too at some stage in their career.
* Grassroots experience in a logistics environment in a number of different disciplines and locations would be highly beneficial.
* The ideal candidate will be based in Germany or the surrounding area, and have a command of the English & German languages.
Due to the large number of applications if you have not heard anything within 14 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London, & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Banking, Insurance, Water, FMCG, Ingredients, Manufacturing, Chemicals and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: 9978S - BL
€100,000 - 120,000