Business Development Leader – CASE additives and raw materials
- A leading specialty chemicals distributor with a focus on resins, additives, emulsions, dispersion’s and other raw materials for the coatings, adhesives, sealants, elastomers, rubber and plastic industries
- Leading business development efforts across Europe with a focus on identifying new customer acquisition and market opportunities
- Located remotely in the Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
Job Description: Reporting to the Vice President her/his responsibilities will include:
- Develop strategies for new customer acquisition and market expansion across Europe, with a primary focus on emerging market trends, recommending new products and services
- Act as voice of market to identify product/market gaps and new application areas
- Write and implement strategic plans to achieve long term growth.
- Develop and manage relationships with potential customers, suppliers, influencers and key stakeholders
- Co-ordinate with Sales and Technical Customer Service teams for Project approvals and submission activities.
- Develop new business by managing relationships with existing and new customers across Europe.
The Successful Applicant: Our customer is looking for a professional with the following background and experience:
- Technical university degree: chemistry, polymer science, material sciences, or similar;
- proficiency in English and Dutch language;
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience in Sales/Business Development/Market Development
- Must have +5 years’ experience selling specialty chemical additives or raw materials into the CASE industry
- Must be open to remote work in the Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
Job Reference: Jfk:bdd:case
€110,000 - 140,000
remote, BeNeLux or Germany