Ref: BDM - UK - GSIT - TJ
Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection are working closely with a leading global testing, inspection and certification company that is highly regarded and considered a market leader across multiple industry sectors.
Our client is recruiting for a Business Development Manager – Government Services & International Trade – based anywhere in the UK and responsible for growing new business portfolio within the market sector.
This role will report directly to the Managing Director and will be responsible for the development of UK Business.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Travelling to meet clients face to face and gain new clients.
- Develop new business , growing the portfolio and growing business >5% YoY.
- Work directly with Governments and Trade Organisations to develop long lasting relationships.
- Based within the UK and have the ability to travel around the country.
- Ability to work under pressure, perform to high standards and help grow the business.
- Motivated, Goal Driven, with a detailed technical knowledge of the Governt & Trade Industry.
- Experience working directly with orgabisations and Institutions in which they are selling to.
If you match this criteria a competitive salary and benefits will be provided.
If you feel you are right for this role then please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: BDM - UK - GSIT - TJ
£30,000 - 50,000