Ref: TJ - BDM 2 - UK
Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection are working closely with a leading global testing, inspection and certification company that is highly regarded and considered a market leader across multiple industry sectors.
Our client is recruiting for a Business Development Manager – Industrial, Oil & Energy and Petrochemicals – based anywhere in the UK and responsible for growing new business portfolio within the market sector.
This role will report directly to the Business Development Director and will be responsible for the development of UK Business.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Travelling to meet clients face to face to gain new clients and grow existing accounts.
- Develop new business , growing the portfolio and exceeding targets.
- Develop relationships with Lab Managers and understand the service that is being provided.
- Develop market knowledge to understand and target potential client groups.
- Based within the UK and have the ability to travel around the country.
- Ability to work under pressure, perform to high standards and help grow the business.
- Motivated, Goal Driven, with a detailed knowledge of the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Experience within a demanding sales role.
If you match this criteria a competitive salary and benefits will be provided.
If you feel you are right for this role then please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: TJ - BDM 2 - UK
£40,000 - 50,000