Mackenzie Stuart are working with a growth minded Behavioral Health provider that specialise in Opioid Addiction Treatment. They are actively seeking a Business Development Manager in Tennessee, to join the team and generate new partnerships.
Our client is one of the leading providers in the Behavioral Healthcare sector, with presence nationally they have in recent years experienced significant growth and success having successfully entered new territories.
The organization focuses on working closely as a transparent team, ensuring all employees have the opportunity to reach their full potential. Our client is now looking to continue their success within the Behavioral Healthcare market through taking on ambitious and driven individuals with the future plan to continue their growth and success.
- Drive business development activities including identifying potential opportunities, prioritizing actionable leads, and conducting early-stage outreach
- Manage the pipeline of new strategic partnership opportunities (expand existing platform).
- Establish account management plans that leverage team strengths and deliver on the sales goals while managing client expectations
- Manage outside counsel when engaged on strategic matters, including accountability for the preparation of law firm budgets and oversight of the overall quality and timeliness of such firms’ output.
- Cultivate deep and trusted relationships with executives, customers and partners that support the strategic plan for growth.
- Bachelors degree
- 2-3yrs of sales experience in healthcare
- Must be open to 50% travel
- Experience in outpatient levels of care
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please apply below.
- Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.