Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a privately-owned international provider of Testing, Inspection & Certification services. Due to rapid and consistent business growth, we are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager for Consumer Product inspection & audit services who can be based anywhere in Europe.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Implement sales & business development strategy of consumer product inspection & audit services with a particular focus on developing business for a new e-platform
- Strategic market development with a focus on bringing in new small/medium customers across the EMEA region
- Contact new customers to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
- Develop quotes & proposals for customers
- Maintain relationships with existing accounts to ensure customer satisfaction
- Attend conferences, meetings & industry events
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must have 5 years proven business development experience ideally in the Testing, Inspection & Certification industry
- Strong sales and customer service background
- Experience working within the softlines, hardlines or retail supply chain sector would be beneficial
- Ability to convert prospects into established clients
- Strong knowledge of Sales Force
- Strong presentation, communication, networking, organisational and reporting skills
- An aggressive, motivated self-starter able to deliver in a fast-paced environment
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of €40,000 – €60,000 plus bonus and additional benefits.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: WJBDIE
€40,000 - 60,000