Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a multinational provider of Testing, Inspection & Certification services. Due to rapid and consistent business growth, we are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager for Downstream Oil & Gas testing & inspection services based in Houston, Texas.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Identify and propose new business contracts by exploring, discovering & contacting potential customers.
- Analyse potential new business contracts by evaluating market strategies and deal requirements.
- Examine risks and estimate clients’ needs and goals to aid the development of integration of new business with the company’s operational strategies
- Secure new business deals by synchronizing the requirements of the company and client.
- Manage a team of business development managers across the Americas.
- Commit to learning and development by participating in educational opportunities.
- Work closely with colleagues at all levels in order to effectively develop high quality strategic proposals
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in downstream oil and gas industry
- 5+ years management experience
- Must have 10+ years proven sales & business development experience
- Experience with/knowledge of the Testing, Inspection & Certification industry is preferable
- Proven experience managing relationships with clients
- Exceptional communication skills & interpersonal relations at all levels
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of $115,000 – $125,000 plus bonus and additional benefits.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: WMBDOC
$110,000 - 130,000