Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a mid-sized manufacturer of automotive and industrial lubricants.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager – Industria Lubricants, based remotely in France. The role will be reporting directly to the Regional Manager.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Identify, develop and manage new or existing partnerships to drive business growth
- Accurately maintain database and report to management with account updates, sales forecasts, etc.
- Develop and implement local sales plan to meet annual plan and budget targets
- Monitor market conditions, trends and emerging opportunities
- Proactively seek and identify new opportunities that align with business strategy
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in France and willing to be home based
- Must have excellent written and oral French and English
- Must be educated to Bachelor’s degree level
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ business development management experience within Lubricants sector
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of €80,000 – €100,000 plus additional benefits.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: JR-BDFRLU
€80,000 - 100,000