Mackenzie Stuart has forged a close partnership with a multinational provider of fuel and lubricant additives. Our client has a significant presence within the sector and is looking to add to its growing sales force in the US.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager, based in Singapore. The role will be reporting directly to the Sales Director.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Identify new business opportunities in order to reinforce business presence across APAC
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers to understand their business needs, priorities and expectations
- Implement business development strategy in order to exceed annual goals and objectives
- Effectively communicate across internal functions including operations, marketing, legal and finance
- Monitor market conditions, trends and emerging opportunities
- Promote corporate image by representing company in the market
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in Singapore
- Must have excellent written and oral Additional language skills are also beneficial
- Must be educated to Bachelor’s level with a focus in Chemistry
- Must be available for 50% travel
- Must have 5-10 years’ sales experience, preferably within the Lubricant Additives sector
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of $100,000 – $140,000 plus bonus and additional benefits.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: JR-BDLASG
SGD100,000 - 140,000