Mackenzie Stuart is delighted to announce that we have partnered exclusively with a privately-owned multi-national testing company based in Munich, Germany. Due to rapid and consistent business growth, we are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager for Medical Device & Pharmaceutical Testing Services.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for identifying and driving new business of medical device & pharmaceutical testing services throughout Europe
- Develop and implement strategic plans for key accounts in assigned territory in order to drive top line revenue
- Work with marketing & other business development teams to promote strategic areas of business & identify new revenue streams
- Maintain excellent market knowledge to optimise negotiation with clients
- Budget and forecast to meet the company’s financial objectives
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Central or Western Europe (ideally Germany)
- Must hold a BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university
- Minimum of 5 years’ commercial experience with testing services
- Excellent written & verbal English & German communication skills (additional languages preferable)
- Recent experience of working with medical devices and/or pharmaceuticals is essential
- Solid demonstration of negotiation and sales skills including strategic thinking and key account management
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of €80,000 – €100,000 plus bonus and additional benefits.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, TIC, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: WJBDTM
€80,000 - 100,000