Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a leading top-tier Pumps equipment manufacturing company. The organisation is one of the major equipment manufacturers in the world with a renowned global presence.
Due to succession planning, the organisation is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager – Midstream O&G – Pumps. This a key position within the organisation and the candidate must match the exact requirements.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in the US without visa sponsorship
- Currently located in Houston or suitable location within the Gulf Coast territory
- Educated with an Engineering degree discipline or compensatory industry experience
- 5+ years sales experience within the Pumps/Rotating Equipment industry
- Specific industry experience within the Midstream O&G sector with a proven customer base and industry knowledge
- Experience in leading business development activities and establishing service agreements, MSA’s and winning contracts with key customers in the market
- Possess a strong technical understanding of API pumps products able to undertake high level technical sales activities
- Experience is leading new product and aftermarket sales with customers and accounts
- Proactive and motivated self-starter who can work independently.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the development of the Midstream market for the Pumps product portfolio within the Texas & Gulf Coast territory
- Develop bespoke sales strategies to target customers operating in the Midstream market in order to win business
- Act as the focal contact for clients across the region travelling when necessary to provide sales, customer service and product support
- Lead technical sales with key clients and targeted strategic customers for the Pumps product line
- Work with senior management on developing long term commercial and sales strategies to enhance presence in the market across the USA
- Execute tenders and bids with the support of the inside sales teams in a timely manner
- Reporting into US Sales Director – Pumps.
This is newly created and high profile position within the organisation and the successful candidate can expect to benefit from exciting career progression.
In return you will receive a basic salary commensurate to experience + package.
Job Reference: DP-BDMSP
$100,000 - 130,000