Business Development Manager
Location: Home Office, USA
Salary: $130,000 – $150,000 + attractive package.
About the Business
Mackenzie Stuart is presently representing a global manufacturer of specialty chemicals to seek an experienced Business Development Manager.
This is a new, exciting role within the company due to exponential growth. The role will allow a driven individual to be at the forefront of the success of the territory, while being rewarded retrospectively.
- Launching & promoting an exciting range of new, specialty ingredients targeted towards the Personal Care market.
- Implementing business strategy and establishing route to market across Europe and USA.
- Frequent meetings with R&D, sales and marketing teams to ensure projects are in line with market trends and customer needs.
- Developing current relationships & successfully negotiating new contracts to generate revenue and further grow the business unit.
- Informing customers of promotional offers & establishing price points.
- Budget planning, call reports, forecasting & regular updating of customer database.
- 5+ years’ experience in a sales or business development position.
- 7+ years’ experience within the Personal Care chemicals industry: strong knowledge of the market, trends, key competitors etc.
- BSc in a chemical, or marketing function is desirable.
- Technical background is preferred.
- Passion for the industry, strong communicator & negotiator.
- Able to travel up to 75%.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Select:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection consultancy business. With offices in Leeds, London & Toronto, we provide both retained and contingency recruitment services across a range of market sectors and industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, FMCG, Logistics & Supply Chain, and manufacturing. We appreciate the uniqueness of every candidate’s situation and apply this to our business approach, striving to make trust and professionalism a paramount feature of our conduct.
Job Reference: EF-PC-921USA
$130,000 - 150,000