Ref: CD - AE - FRANKFURT
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a leading Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturing company. The company is a leading provider of automobile parts, including Powertrain, Driveline and Chassis for sales to OEM’s. The position requires onsite support at customer sites on a continuous basis. Must be able to work independently on-site as well as communicate frequently and clearly to the broader global sales and engineering organization. Position requires a high-degree of problem solving skills.
Responsibilities of the include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as a key customer contact regarding the application of Emissions Thermal System Products.
- Deep customer focus and management of key customer relationships, primarily technical but also commercially to ensure future technology is aligned with customer needs
- Capable of guiding problem solving activities onsite with customer and coordinating activity in technical centres to achieve customer requirements technical, commercially and timing.
- Is responsible for recognizing the need for and initiating appropriate actions to assure positive customer relationship.
- Attains project and management goals on time and within established budget.
- Regularly interfaces with Manufacturing, Quality, Sales & Test Engineers and Program Management to address all aspects of product design and function and assure smooth production launch
- Provides follow-up to Application Engineering Manager of program activities related to release and production launch of product designs
- Creates, develops or adapts Product Design concepts based on internal standards, calculations, trial, measurements, bench tests, CAE simulations, process methods or inputs from customers.
- Establishes interface with Customer for Product and Specifications definition.
- Coordinates the planning and production of Prototype Samples.
- Creates or participates on Product Engineering Standards releases.
- Champions continuous improvement efforts to reduce costs, improve designs and increase productivity
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electronic Engineering or similar Engineering degree. A Master’s degree in a Technical field is preferred.
- 5 to 8 years of Engineering experience in automotive component or modules development required.
- Proven record of competence in an engineering discipline
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Chemicals, Coatings, Oil & Gas, Mining, Construction, Medical, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: CD - AE - FRANKFURT
Euros60,000 - 80,000