Ref: CD - BDM - SG
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a leading Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturing company. The company is a leading provider of automobile parts, including Powertrain, Driveline and Chassis for sales to OEM’s.
As a result of expansion, we are recruiting for a Business Development Manager specialising in Powertrain systems.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for identifying sales leads, pitch goods and services to new clients and maintain good working relationships with new contacts
- Identify and understand current and new client requirements and opportunities for additional services and products to be introduced
- Maintain regular contact with customers to understand needs
- Prioritize Business Development efforts in-country, based on current Company’s priorities
- Negotiate and close deals
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Located or be willing to relocate to Stuttgart, Germany
- Over 5 years of sales, business development or account management experience with demonstrated customers service shrewdness
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Tier 1 automotive industry
- Able to demonstrate ability to develop and maintain long term client relationships
- Demonstrate good communication skills in both written and oral English
- Able to understand key business drivers and to have the vision to identify long and short term market penetration opportunities.
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of €90,000 – €100,000 plus OTE of 15-20% including addition benefits of healthcare and pension and company car.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Chemicals, Coatings, Oil & Gas, Mining, Construction, Medical, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: CD - BDM - SG
Euros90,000 - 100,000