Location: USA (home-based)
About The Company
Mackenzie Stuart is working on behalf of a global organisation who specialise in manufacturing of a broad range of animal health and nutrition products in the search of a Business Unit Manager for their Aqua Nutrition product range with an emphasis on redefining the existing strategy and developing business across North America.
About The Role
- Define and implement product development strategies with the view of growing top line sales.
- Develop new business in new areas, building new industry relationships with customers.
- Account Management of existing key accounts.
- Set aggressive but achievable goals and implement strategic plans to achieve growth of product lines.
- Build and establish a team of sales and distribution managers across North America.
About The Person
We are seeking someone with excellent communication skills, who has experience in a commercial function within the aqua industry. A technical background is desirable. To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements.
- A Bachelor/Master technical degree (Animal Feed or Veterinary practice preferred)
- +10 years of working experience within a commercial or technical role in the feed industry.
- Experience managing a team in a commercial environment.
- Dynamic and results orientated.
- A pragmatic and results orientated approach.
- Must be willing to travel extensively – up to 50% of the time
- Fluent in English, any extra languages would be a strong plus.
- Has a solid understanding of North America Aquaculture business.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly energetic individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: ABUD/JH051
$130,000 - 150,000
US Home Based