Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a leading international organization specializing in the manufacture of Pumps, Valves, Circulators and more to the water industry. The organisation has been a main player in the sector of the technologies for the movement and management of our most precious resource, water. They offer technological solutions capable of ensuring reliability and efficiency, and to optimize energy consumption in residential building service, commercial building service, agricultural and irrigation applications.
Due to strategic expansion and growth within the region, our client is seeking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager for the Central Region. The candidate will be responsible for managing the Sales Budget in the assigned territory, develops and maintains existing and new customers in the Pumps Distribution Channel and reports on new market opportunities and developments.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Reach the targets and goals set for his / her scope
- Handles sales to achieve the company targets and action plans.
- Looks for new customers and maintains current customer relationships.
- Travels in the assigned territory and visits established and new customers facilities
- Provides customers with training, coordinates open houses, gives explanation on products applications
- Assures the correct implementation of company pricing policy in the market
- Participates in pricing and conditions negotiations and purchasing contracts
- Provide short and long-term sales forecasts and products mix to meet company targets
- Coordinates existing net of independent agents and seeks new ones where necessary
- Attends and coordinates local and national tradeshows
- Input in CRM information about prospects, customers, offers, written reports on market and competitors
- Collects from the market information on competitors new products and promotion practices and share with marketing to implement changes
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- 5-7 years’ experience in similar position, possibly from the pumps-plumbing manufacturing and distribution business
- Fundamental knowledge of engineering principle
- Has a demonstrated skill in networking with influencers
- Possibly coming from the same market, worked for another manufacturer (pipes, valves, tanks, pumps, wires etc.) serving the plumbing distribution channel.
- Resident in Texas big city or Oklahoma, Kansas or any other hub in Central US Region. Home based, willing to travel 60%-80% of time
Job Reference: RSM-CEN-KH
$70,000 - 80,000