Mackenzie Stuart have recently partnered with a leading Ophthalmology company focused on providing high quality eye surgery and eye care. Our client is actively seeking a Chief Operating Officer to oversee +20 Ophthalmology Practices.
Our client is a market leading eye surgery provider. This client has clear plans for growth in 2021 through expanding the number of clinics across the West Coast. With ambitious plans for growth they are looking for an experienced Operator to join their collaborative and innovative culture. This organisation prides on world class care for all patients and all employees thriving for the same goal.
This role is at the heart of the organisation’s development, with the position having direct responsibility over all 3 brands/regions which are one of the most profitable and fast-growing regions in the US. Whilst also being responsible for taking on a number of challenges including putting lower performing practices back on the map, bringing the profitability of high turnover practices up to the level of other branches and maintaining the high performance of the top practices in the two regions.
The ideal candidate will fit the following criteria:
- Recent and progressive Ophthalmology experience preferably +15 years.
- Up to date knowledge of the typical day to day management of Ophthalmology practices.
- Minimum P&L responsibility of $40 Million
- Proven track record of Growing EBIDTA
- Strong Physician relationship skills
- Strong Surgical Ophthalmic Equipment understanding
- Minimum multiple site operational oversite of 15 practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or Finance with a master’s Preferred
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing 25 Ophthalmology practices across 3 Brands
- Oversite of the monthly P&L whilst working with practice administrators
- Reporting directly to the CEO and Board of Directors
- Solidifying already high performing markets
- Revitalising stagnant and low performing practices and driving new growth areas
- Identifying and analysing key practice performance metrics with solution to improve if needed
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above. I will endeavour to speak to every candidate personally, I look forward to hearing from you.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: COOOPHTHALWLWESTC
$240,000 - 280,000
West Coast, USA