Mackenzie Stuart are currently representing a leading organization providing unique and specialized behavioral healthcare services to individuals of all ages across the north-east. The organization are seeking a Clinical Director to successfully manage their new ABA Therapy Program in Dublin, Ohio. The successful candidate will report to the Executive Director and be responsible for getting the new program up and running, managing and leading a team of strong staff and managing the budget. Working effectively as a team member within this larger organization will allow for a lot of opportunity for growth and success.
- Providing leadership and guidance to a team of mental health clinicians and BCBA’s, ensuring that comprehensive progress notes are completed for all clients and maintaining ongoing communication regarding any client changes and status.
- Ensure all patient treatment plans are to a very high standard and are all up to date for each client.
- Oversight of the coordination of mental health services in collaboration with case management and psychiatric services.
- Must hold a Master’s Degree in Psychology or Behavior Analysis and BCBA Certification
- Social Work License preferred
- Experience in community-based setting preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate a knowledge of ABA treatment techniques
- Managerial experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license, car insurance and reliable transportation
- Willingness to travel throughout assigned service area
This is a fantastic opportunity for a relevantly educated and experienced individual looking to expand their career within the behavioral healthcare space. This opportunity offers the successful candidate an excellent remuneration package containing excellent additional benefits with a fast growing and progressive organization.
About Mackenzie Stuart;
Mackenzie Stuart is an executive search and selection company working globally in many different sectors. From out offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist, experienced recruitment consultants that work within Medical & Scientific, Oil & Gas, Mining, Legal, Construction, Finance, Insurance and FMCG sectors.
Job Reference: CW;CD
$70,000 - 80,000