Mackenzie Stuart is working with a highly innovative and fast-growing global medical device company with novel products within the advanced surgical & digital health space.
Our client is a fast-growing medical device company with highly innovative and revolutionary technology that is really taking off. The company is expanding rapidly and deals with highly technical products and software so someone who enjoys a fast-paced and dynamic environment will excel.
• Clinical experience within a medical device company – preferably advanced surgery, digital healthcare or software medical experience
• Ability to establish & leverage vital relationships with KOLs and engage in medical education & communication as well as research
• Build trusted strategic relationships with local and national relevant medical community
• Medical writing experience desirable – analysing and summarising data, conducting literature search for new publications
• Knowledge of product areas and current developments – acting as subject matter expert in medical practice and patient management/ engagement
• Ability to engage and guide key associations to influence regulations and policy regarding devices
• Education to a degree level is crucial. MD, MBA, PhD, Masters preferred
• Fluency in English is fundamental, any additional languages of course advantageous
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: Ert-cd
$180,000 - 220,000