Mackenzie Stuart are working with a growth minded Behavioral Healthcare provider that specialise in Mental Health & Addiction Treatment. They are actively seeking a Clinical Manager in Florida to join the team and provide clinical oversight across the site.
Our client is one of the leading providers in the Behavioral Healthcare sector, with presence nationally they have in recent years experienced significant growth and success having successfully entered new territories.
The organization focuses on working closely as a transparent team, ensuring all employees have the opportunity to reach their full potential. Our client is now looking to continue their success within the Behavioral Healthcare market through taking on ambitious and driven individuals with the future plan to continue their growth and success.
- Responsible for providing quality client care
- Provide ongoing training and mentorship
- Maintain positive and professional work culture
- Provide Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder services
- Must hold LMHC or LCSW licensure
- Excellent leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Have a strong understanding of utilisation review
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please apply below.
- Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.