About the Company
Mackenzie Stuart is working on behalf of a globally leading Food Contract Manufacturer, specialising in the processing and distribution of Confectionary and Snack products, in search of a Commercialization Manager. The role will be responsible for providing leadership and coordination of cross-functional teams to enable execution of projects from concept to commercialization and completion.
- Based: Pennsylvania, USA.
- Position: Full-time, On-Site.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Leading a cross-functional team in the execution of projects, including new product innovation and product / packaging optimization.
- Managing a monthly gate review process for cross-functional review of new projects and ensure business case documentation supports transition of active projects to the next stage.
- Establish and manage project scope, deliverables, timelines, and resources to ensure delivery of project goals.
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve commercialization management processes to streamline projects and improve efficiency.
Key Qualifications (including but not limited to):
- MINIMUM 5 years’ experience in Commercialization Project Management in Food Production.
- Bachelors Degree in related field.
- Project Manager Certification preferred.
- Demonstrated success in delivering projects on time and on budget through organization, planning, attention to detail, accountability, and communication tools.