Mackenzie Stuart has partnered with a leading Plastics company to recruit for the position of Controller to lead their Germany team. Reporting to the Finance Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for plants located in 3 different countries. The position guarantees a move up to a leadership role after a year of service.
The organisation is an Austrian based Plastics Company, with significant operations across the globe.
The role will be based in the Mannheim area.
- Support of plants in 3 countries in the form of on-site projects (willingness to travel, particularly in the beginning)
- Parallel training of processes in central controlling, especially processes in SAP / BI, preparation of relocation processes (back-end activities)
- Change and implement processes and KPIs
- Alignment of today’s central controlling to business partner (no back-end activities anymore)
- Preparation for a team leader role in central controlling until mid/end-2020
- Bachelor’s degree required – Master is a plus
- 3-5 years’ experience in controlling (central areas, projects, factory controlling)
- Preferably experiences in manufacturing and automotive background
- In-depth knowledge of SAP (or comparable ERP systems) and in handling MIS systems
- Open to Change, First Leadership and Change Management Experience
- Assertiveness, the ability to inspire others to change
- German is a must, English is a big plus.
- willing to travel
If you feel you have a relevant background please forward your CV accordingly to Killian.Stein@mackenziestuart.com
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: KS-FC-CI-DE
€70,000 - 80,000