Mackenzie Stuart is working with a fast-growing Optometry & Ophthalmology focused company who are looking to hire a new Controller.
Our client has experienced significant growth having successfully acquired several practices within the area and is looking to consolidate this growth. They pride themselves on having an employee-centric and staff development culture whilst maintaining the highest standards for patients.
This a hybrid role and requires 2-3 days a week on site in a Central Tennessee office.
Applicants must be US based.
- Oversee and lead the daily operations across all financial, accounting and reporting activities
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly & annual financial reports
- Ensuring compliance with company accounting policies and procedures
- Continue to develop and grow the financial & accounting department alongside company growth
- Working closely with the CFO to provide monthly & quarterly forecasts
- Manage audit preparations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting – Essential
- CPA or Advanced Degree in Accounting – Preferred
- +8 years progressive financial experience
- Previous Healthcare experience – Preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Sage Intacct
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organised and self-motivated attitude
- Proven leader with track record of developing teams
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply below.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.