Mackenzie Stuart is currently seeking a Corporate Account Manager to be located in Columbus, Ohio.
As a Senior Account Manager (SAM), you will develop and sustain long-term strategic customer relationships for mutual growth, profitability, trust, loyalty, and innovation. The SAM must leverage our enterprise resources and capabilities in creating value-based solutions to meet both the customer’s and company’s current and future requirements.
- Achieve revenue and gross profit business goals for defined strategic accounts
- Create and execute an account growth strategy aligned with global marketing through efficient utilization of company resources
- Improve client satisfaction and loyalty by maintaining the company brand across corporate customer locations and documenting value delivery
- Refresh products purchased by strategic customers with new technology offerings
- Build network of relationships across entire client organization at high levels
- Maintain a strong performance coaching culture for talent development
- Execute an effective account profitability and pricing strategy while maximizing cash flow
- BS in Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years selling to heavy manufacturing industries. Paper industry is ideal.
- Demonstrated success at selling value propositions to high level decision makers
- Confident delivery of boardroom presentations
- Leading and unifying broad teams toward collaborative customer efforts
- Creating innovative negotiation outcomes to enhance contract profitability
- Navigating joint development agreements with customer R&D departments
- Ability to travel 60-70%
- Strong working knowledge of basic IT (MS Office and other utilization tools)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection:
Mackenzie Stuart is ab leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.