Mackenzie Stuart is currently working exclusively with a global leading industrial manufacturer to recruit for an accomplished Cost Controller. The candidate will be part of the sites leadership team and will provide support to the European finance teams. As part of a global multinational, our client offer candidates the chance to work within a multicultural, innovative and growing organisation that provides industry leading support and training to high calibre individuals looking to progress their career.
The candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Responsible for all site operational accounting functions, such as cost accounting, financial analysis and working capital management.
- Financial reporting, balance sheet analysis and project analysis.
- Cash flow forecasting, monthly, quarterly and year end closing activities.
- Development and improvement of financial processes.
- Maintain the internal control environment and compliance with HGB and IFRS regulations.
- Provide support and ad hoc analysis to the Regional finance teams and senior leadership as requested.
- Submission of capital expenditure projects, monitoring budgets and inventory.
- Must be educated to Degree level – with a focus on finance or business.
- Fluent in German and English is essential and an understanding of French would be beneficial.
- Strong ERP experience – JDEdwards ideally.
- 4+ years preferably within a production or manufacturing environment.
- Must have strong cost accounting skills.
- Project management experience is desirable and can demonstrate leading process improvement projects.
- Experience in business partnering with leadership teams and can advise on operational and strategic initiatives.
- Prior experience working in a multicultural environment.
If you feel you have the relevant background please forward your CV accordingly to Tom.Precious@mackenziestuart.com
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: TP-CCINDDE
€50,000 - 70,000