Ref: PC - CMFFCA
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a Toronto based logistics company. The company is cross-border logistics and supply chain solution provider that specialises in ocean, air and land freight forwarding. The role would see the individual take over the day-to-day running of the Canadian arm of the business, with a view to eventually taking over full control of the international operations.
- Shaping and implementing the future strategy of the business, driving growth and sustainability both in the short and long term
- Manage sales and strategic output, overseeing sales function and directing the sales teams
- Develop operational objectives and ensure individual business area goals are aligned with overall business objectives
- Responsibility for managing 15 direct reports in the Toronto office
- Manage the operations of a 10,000 sqft warehousing facility
- Ensure the financial sustainability of the business is maintained in the long term, evaluating risk to the business and being accountable for the overall performance and success of the business
- Must be located or willing to relocate to Mississauga, Ontario
- 10+ years’ experience in freight forwarding operations, preferably in sales and people management
- Experience in senior leadership and shaping organisational strategy
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication in English both orally and written
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of CAD$100,000-$130,000 plus competitive bonus.
Job Reference: PC - CMFFCA
CAD $100,000 - 130,000