Ref: 3002I -KM
- Mackenzie Stuart is working with a leading Logistics Service Provider company operating globally in multiple industries.
- Oversee and manage the whole operations in Indonesia.
- P&L responsibility.
- Actively grow the business unit in Indonesia through strong business development in the Contract Logistics sector.
- Report directly to the Regional Head.
- 10 Direct reports (oversee 250+ personnel).
- Experience managing in the Indonesian market ideal.
- MUST have worked in South East Asian market for 5+ years.
- Strong Contract Logistics background (those without this perquisite will be discarded).
- Evidence of building a logistics business unit.
- 5+ years in P&L management.
- Expats are welcome but must speak fluent English and have worked in the local market.
- Either based in Indonesia or willing to relocate.
Due to the large number of applications if you have not heard anything within 14 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London, & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Construction, Logistics & Supply Chain, Medical, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: 3002I -KM
$100,000 - 120,000